Monday, November 14, 2011

On a time line...

I added another picture of our soon to be house. We have had the inspection done, now waiting to hear back from the sellers at this point. We are still looking at closing mid-December!!


If you can tell, this house has taken alot out of us, not only to find the perfect one but then to get paperwork, signatures and phone calls made. I am still working on my schooling and the holidays are around the corner. If I survive the move and holidays I will consider myself really lucky!!!

E is doing well in school and is starting to learn about herself and people around her. She just celebrated her 8th birthday (inwhich I haven't had time to even upload the pictures yet). She enjoyed celebrating at school and then at home with family. She also got a very big present that we cannot seem to keep her off of and she is learning to have to control her time using!!

L is, well, what can you say about that child. She is excited that her first baby tooth is wiggling.. Her adult tooth has already came in on the back side of her baby teeth and she cannot wait for her first visit from the Tooth Fairy!!

Johnny is trying to fix everything in the house. I will be including pictures of him and Daddy on their recent fix-it adventure soon. He is really starting to take to potty training without even being told...

JJ is starting to learn the word "No" and "I don't want to" very well. He is starting to test his boundaries on what he can and cannot do and get away with. Sadly for us, his cry about breaks our hearts but everyone (including Gon-Gon) knows how to put him in his place when need be...

Well, I am going to get off of here. I just wanted to give a heads up on the home front. Understand if you call and get voicemail, please leave a message or write us an email. We are running a mile a minute at some points and we will try to respond as soon as we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment